If you are fortunate, you will only need the services of a lawyer a handful of times in your life. When these occasions arise, however, you want to be certain that the attorney representing you is experienced, knowledgeable and committed to your best interests.
At Osborne Law Firm in Fayetteville, Arkansas, we understand that legal concerns can leave you nervous and uncertain about the future. That's why our lawyers take the time to work directly with every client, helping him or her cut through the legalese in order to understand the steps involved to resolve his or her matter and all of the options available to him or her.
We can't predict the outcome, of course, but our experience does allow us to provide you detailed information on what to expect and, in some instances, how your case will likely be resolved.
A Friendly, Full-Service Northwest Arkansas Law Firm
Attorneys Kenneth L. Osborne and Sammi Wilmoth work with clients throughout Northwest Arkansas in a variety of practice areas, including:
- Personal injury — Our Fayetteville injury lawyers help our clients recover compensation for medical costs, lost wages, pain and suffering, property loss and more when they are seriously injured in an accident that is caused by someone else's negligence.
- Workers' compensation — We maximize the benefits for injured workers and lead clients through the appeal process if their claim has been denied.
- Social Security Disability services — We assist individuals at all appeal levels and advocate for them in hearings before an administrative law judge (ALJ).
- Family law — We protect our clients' rights and produce efficient resolutions in divorce, child custody, child support, property division, modifications and all other family law matters.
- Criminal law — We are licensed to practice in state and federal courts, and we defend clients against a broad scope of criminal charges, including DUI, assault and drug crimes, as well as appeals.
Schedule A Meeting With Our Attorneys
One of the most important steps to reaching a positive resolution in any legal matter is to stay out in front of the case. There are important deadlines and statutes of limitation in almost every situation.
We welcome the opportunity to meet with you during a free, no-obligation consultation to review the facts of your case and recommend the best steps to take.
In personal injury, workers' compensation and Social Security Disability cases, no upfront fees are necessary. In fact, those cases are taken on a contingency fee basis, which means you will pay attorney fees only if we obtain a recovery for you.
Call 479-521-7727 or use our contact form to schedule a meeting.